A new mechanical joint moulding for VEKA and Halo Flush Sash windows is now available and we are working closely with customers to facilitate a smooth transition onto this solution.
What is ProJoin?
This new solution is an improvement on the existing mechanical corner joint method for our Flush Sash customers. Another VEKA exclusive, ProJoin is patented and we are offering this jointing method free of any patent charges. As a result, we are offering a more cost-effective and simpler alternative to other methods. Developed with you in mind, this solution is easier to fabricate than the existing milling and assembly method. Straight profile cuts on the saw, a reduced number of milling operations and a shorter cycle time reduces manufacturing costs.’
Watch our video below
WHY CHOOSE PROJOIN?
ProJoin is just £0.99 per corner moulding.
- Simple glue application that offers ultimate bond strength without the need for mechanical fixings
- Consistent quality that is better or equal to welded variants
- More forgiving to general fabrication tolerances
- Improved gasket location
- Mouldings are colour matched to base profile
- No compromise on selected hardware options
- Conforms to VEKA UK BSI Kitemarks which cover fully mechanically jointed frames tested to BS6375 for air & water and PAS24 security.
We will take you through the full process of moving on to the new machinery and we also have a video, above, for you to provide virtual training to your teams.
Already well received, please contact your BDM for more information.
Become a Customer
Find out more
If you want to know more about Pro-Join including how to purchase please contact your Business Development Manager directly or alternatively click on the button below to view our contact form.