What is the installer programme?
It’s estimated that there are in the region of 12,000 PVCU window installers in the UK. There are probably a further 20,000 (or more) regional building firms also installing windows and doors. This creates a lot of competition for local business.
Our Trade Installer Programme exists to help you grow your business, build your reputation and gain trust within your community. Completely free of charge; our Installer Programme enables you to leverage our culture of quality and service by sharing in our values and commitment to providing only the best.
- Use of the VEKA/Halo Installer Programme branding – use this on workwear, vans, website and stand out from the competition.
- Personalised marketing – take your business to the next level with personalised brochures, dropcards, business cards etc.
- Free to join – no monthly subscriptions.
- Access to easy-to-use portal that includes an image library, web to print area, news
criteria to join
- You must buy VEKA or Halo windows and doors via one of our Approved Fabricators.
- The products you supply must be CE Marked.
- You must provide an Insurance-Backed Guarantee.
- You must confirm that you are a member of a self-certification body and are MTC compliant (England and Wales only).
Joining is completely free, and it’ll take you just five minutes to fill in our online form.
Once we’ve received your application, we’ll assess your business to be absolutely sure that you meet the desired high standards of installation and customer service.
Once approved onto the scheme, you’ll find your business set apart from the competition thanks to the use of the ‘Installer Programme’ logo which is an instantly recognisable illustration of your commitment to quality.
Serious about business growth? Take it a step further with Independent Network.
Independent Network offers the next level of service; from manufacture right through to installation by local specialists —just like you. As a member, you will gain access to a team of industry experts that you can not only access for advice, but who will be proactive in growing your customer base and business.