Installer Programme Benefits
- Use of the VEKA/Halo Installer Programme branding – use this on workwear, vans, website and stand out from the competition.
- Personalised marketing – take your business to the next level with personalised brochures, dropcards, business cards etc.
- Free to join – no monthly subscriptions.
- Access to easy-to-use portal that includes an image library, web to print area, news and more.
Independent Network Benefits
Installer Peace of Mind
- Key industry information such as; Covid-19, Health & Safety, Digital Sales Solutions & Networking via our dedicated Portal & online calls
- KPI Management Reports that allow you to track your teams performance & identify training needs
- Dedicated technical support including installer & surveyor technical advice via whatsapp hotline
- Customer dispute mediation as and when you need it to ensure you get paid in difficult circumstances
Homeowner Peace of Mind
- A 25 year proven track record your local company backed up by a national brand with an unbroken chain & 98.8% customer satisfaction
- IBG & Deposit Protection, where others have failed, we continue to protect your homeowner’s investment
- Key Sales Information sent to the homeowner eg. confirmation email, maintenance guide, feedback questionnaire taking the admin away from your teams
- Recognition as one of VEKA’s premier installers
Installer Business Support
- Digital Training; from Homeowner Engagement (websites & social media) to Digital Consumer selling techniques
- Exclusive Content for use on member materials including Photography, Artwork & Video’s
- Access to a NEW fully responsive website (set-up fee required)
- Member Awards & Gala Events
- Lead Generation our INVEKA website generates leads sent exclusively to the nearest installer with an average sales value of £5,473
- Free Which? Trusted Trader membership
- Website Visualiser Tool that can be added to your website to drive conversion & support Lead Generation
- Homeowner Finance
- Training Courses, First Aid, Health & Safety certified courses & installation training
- Annual Marketing Support to value of £1200 including personalised brochures, branded workwear, special offer cards & more
Simon Wade, Rugby Double Glazing
“One of the things that I really do enjoy about Independent Network, apart from the people is the support. You’ve got a raft of people behind you who you can contact no matter what your problem is.” Simon Wade, Director at Rugby Double Glazing.
Jeff Dunn, Glazerite UK Group
“I would encourage anyone who cares about their business, who wants to offer the very best, to join Independent Network. Joining was probably one of the best decisions I’ve made.” Jeff Dunn, Group Sales & Marketing Director at the Glazerite UK Group.