Vacancies: Weekend Cleaner (8 hours per week)
Closing date: 28/01/2022
To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in all areas of the Company.
- To maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within your designated area.
- Use initiative to perform cleaning tasks that are not specifically contained within the normal day to day duties but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
- To follow correct procedures when using equipment.
- To monitor and order equipment stocks as required.
- To maintain housekeeping standards within the storeroom.
- To be aware of and work within Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times.
- To attend all relevant Company training.
- To have a flexible attitude towards providing occasional cleaning cover during busy periods and to provide holiday and absence cover within the department.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the business.
- To promote and implement relevant Company policies and procedures.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the VEKA ACT Values at all times.
- To liaise with colleagues and Manager on day to day duties and issues.
- To maintain all Health, Safety, COSHH and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the team.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with any unexpected problems that arise.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to Equal Opportunities.
- Effective communication.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Motivation and flexibility.
- Respect and professionalism.
- Time management and multitasking.
- Understanding and following safety rules.
- Understanding and carrying out set tasks.
- Understanding of health and safety and C.O.S.H.H regulations.