Vacancies: Warehouse Operator
Closing date: 26/11/2021
Working within a team to ensure a fast, error-free delivery to all customers
- To be familiar with VEKA products and profiles.
- To operate and understand the SAP Warehouse Management System and DAI interface in the area in accordance to agreed training standards.
- To undertake all warehouse functions including stock take, overnights and consolidation of profiles.
- To identify and rectify faults as they occur, with regard to SAP and DAI.
- To use Tech Logic Scanners as well as an operator P.C.
- To ensure that the customer receives products promptly and to the required standard.
- To ensure products are picked accurately to the correct quality and packaging standards as expected by the customer and in line with departmental requirements.
- Maintain flexibility with regard to stock movement operator cover as required.
- To work within a team, maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues.
- To ensure material handling, both mechanical and manual is carried out efficiently and safely.
- To undertake general housekeeping duties within the department, ensuring that the working environment is maintained in line with Company requirements.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the business.
- To promote and implement relevant Company policies and procedures.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the VEKA Values at all times.
- To liaise with colleagues and superiors on day to day duties and issues.
- To maintain all Health, Safety, C.O.S.H.H. and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Live by our VEKA values
- Able to work a 2-shift system of 8 hour shifts (6:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 20:00, Mon Fri)
- Enthusiastic with a passion to learn
- Looking for a long term career with development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Safety at all times