Vacancies: Warehouse Operator
Closing date: 13/08/2021
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator to join our fast paced Warehouse department to ensure that our product is delivered to our nationwide customer base.
You will undertake all warehouse functions including stock take, overnights and consolidation of profiles – working within a team to ensure a fast, error-free delivery to all customers.
- To be familiar with VEKA products and profiles.
- To operate and understand the SAP Warehouse Management System and DAI interface in the area in accordance to agreed training standards.
- To undertake all warehouse functions including stock take, overnights and consolidation of profiles.
- To identify and rectify faults as they occur, with regard to SAP and DAI.
- To use Tech Logic Scanners as well as an operator P.C.
- To ensure that the customer receives products promptly and to the required standard.
- To ensure products are picked accurately to the correct quality and packaging standards as expected by the customer and in line with departmental requirements.
- Maintain flexibility with regard to stock movement operator cover as required.
- To work within a team, maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues.
- To ensure material handling, both mechanical and manual is carried out efficiently and safely.
- To undertake general housekeeping duties within the department, ensuring that the working environment is maintained in line with Company requirements.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the business.
- To promote and implement relevant Company policies and procedures.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the VEKA Values at all times.
- To liaise with colleagues and superiors on day to day duties and issues.
- To maintain all Health, Safety, C.O.S.H.H. and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Live by our VEKA values
- Able to work a 2-shift system of 8 hour shifts (6:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 22:00, Mon Fri)
- Enthusiastic with a passion to learn
- Looking for a long term career with development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Safety at all times