Technical Workshop Engineer (Fixed Term)
Closing date: 30/09/2019
We are looking for a Technical Workshop Engineer to join our successful and busy Technical Workshop team who take pride in their work. This contract will be on a fixed term basis until the end of the year.
With a focus on continuous improvement you will be responsible for assisting the manufacture of all VEKA window and door products. This includes assessing new product designs by performing tasks such as weather and security testing.
You will be expected to carry out all duties whilst displaying integrity ensuring we promote quality VEKA Group products to fabricators in the project market sector.
If you think you have these qualities which we call the VEKA SPIRIT, then we’d love you to join our team.
- To assist with the manufacture of all VEKA window and door products.
- To assist with the weather and security testing of VEKA window and door products.
- To be involved with the development of new products for both VEKA and their customers
- To be involved with external hardware and glass suppliers
- To be involved in the ordering of profile , hardware and glass for ad
- To maintain a clean working environment in the Technical Workshop.
- To attend college as required as part of apprenticeship and take part in extracurricular activities if required.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Head of Internal Sales from time to time.
- Live by our VEKA SPIRIT values
- Work office hours
- Enthusiastic with a passion to learn
- Recent industry experience desirable
- Demonstrate strong company beliefs and values
- Looking for development opportunities
- Focused on Health and Safety at all times
- Flexible and Reliable
- Practical minded with an attention for detail.