Technical Support Coordinator
Closing date: 31/10/2019
We are looking for a Technical Support Coordinator to join our Successful and busy Technical Team who take Pride in their work.
You will be Responsible for technical and administrative support for internal and external customers, offering product, design, specification and legislative advice to specifiers, fabricators, installers and consumers of uPVC window and door systems.
Working and living a culture of continuous Improvement and creating an excellent experience for customers and colleagues, whilst displaying Integrity at all times.
If you think you have these qualities which we call the VEKA SPIRIT, then we’d love you to join the team.
- Working as part of the wider technical team offering product, design, specification and legislative support to specifiers, fabricators, installers and consumers of uPVC window and door systems.
- Working closely and collaboratively with colleagues to support sales of profiles and ancillaries.
- Communicating through verbal or written form in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ensure appropriate and timely response to demands.
- Creating an excellent experience for customers and colleagues through service and interactions.
- Working and living a culture of continuous improvement and reduction of waste through process review.
- Taking ownership of own and team actions, learning and improving from mistakes.
- Dealing with enquiries one stop, offering the right information in full every time.
- Promote personal development with a good working knowledge of current industry best practices, standards and legislation.
- Communicate effectively to all levels across the business and industry.
- Promote and implement Company policies and procedures.
- Always represent the Company in a friendly and professional customer focused manner.
- Maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the VEKA Values at all times.
- To maintain all Health, Safety and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Activities to support delivery against role responsibilities including –
- Answering incoming telephone demand quickly and effectively.
- Monitoring of the Technical Team Inbox, responding to demands directly and redistributing the work when appropriate.
- A high standard of education (A level)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude
- Demonstrates a values led approach
- Use of Autocad
- Previous experience within the construction / fenestration industry
- High level use of Excel worksheets
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.