Site Liaison Officer (Receptionist) – Part Time
Closing date: 08/03/2021
We are looking for a new Site Liaison Officer to join our successful and busy Site Liaison Team.
This role will be responsible for effectively running the Visitors Office and delivering a high level of service and communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
This position will require a strong administration background and you will be expected represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, effectively building relationships and completing tasks to a high standard.
Overall, we are looking for an individual to join the VEKA family and ACT alongside our Company values.
If you think you have these qualities, then we’d love you to join the team.
To effectively run the visitor office, which includes:
- meeting and greeting and signing in of visitors/ contractors
- Operation of company switchboard
- Administration of post duties
- Company invoice distribution
- Booking in of delivery vehicles
- Operation of weighbridge
- Ensuring permit to work procedure are followed
- Issuing on site keys
- Updating vehicle database
- Pool car management
To maintain a flexible enthusiastic and involves approach to Company matters and personnel at all times.
To maintain an working knowledge of relevant company policies and procedures
Communicate effectively to all levels within the business
To represent the Company in professional manner at all times
To maintain all Health, safety an environmental standards within the workplace and ad here to all Company working practices
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the Job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time
- Live by our Company values
- Work 15 hours per week, Mon – Fri
- Prior experience within a similar role would be advantageous
- Prior administration experience is essential
- Ability to work under pressure