Planning Scheduler (Lamination Dept.)
Closing date: 21/04/2021
To plan lamination, in a way that maintains a high OTIF whilst maximising production efficiency.
- Create daily production plans within available production capacity.
- Liaise with production regarding planning priorities.
- To maintain and develop the planning spreadsheet.
- To create and maintain planning KPIs.
- Handle queries from customers and customer services.
- Plan MTO’s to achieve the company’s lead-time commitment to customers.
- Create and distribute Shortage Report
- Develop and maintain Specification Sheets
- Contribute to Planning Strategy.
- Provide cover for other members of the Lamination Planning team.
- Maintain Company values (as stated below).
- To maintain all Health, Safety and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (particularly Excel)
- Understanding of VEKA product range
- Exposure to SAP (preferred)
- Ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the team.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with any unexpected problems that arise.
- Effective communication.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Motivation and flexibility.
- Respect and professionalism.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to Equal Opportunities.
- Time management and multitasking.