Vacancies: Membership & Sales Coordinator
Closing date: 24/09/2021
Working within the Partner Programme Dept, supporting its 2 membership offers to VEKA installers & Fabricators. Independent Network – premium membership, supporting growth and retention, promoting products and services to its members and homeowners. Installer Programme – maintaining membership database to support and promote VEKA marketing communications.
- In & outbound communication to installer businesses encouraging membership engagement & growth.
- Liaising with VEKA BDM’s & IN Membership Consultants to support tracking of membership recruitment
- Responsible for application process and onboarding of new members
- Updating internal databases and monthly reporting – wins/losses/market trends
- Assist assigned IN Members ensuring legal compliance and KPI business objectives are met
- Promote IN member benefits ensuring members receive
- Promote & implement Affiliate products & services ensuring member engagement of ‘value added’
- Interaction with members, membership prospects & affiliates via digital methods ie Webex
- Responsibilities for Building Regulations compliance, liaising with external Affiliate partners
- General administration housekeeping, database updates, incoming / outgoing postal communications
- Day to day homeowner incoming & outgoing telephone/email communications ensuring excellent customer service
- To input member/consumer information/data into the IN database:
- Input customer IBG questionnaires / devising alternative way to drive efficiency longer term.
- Dealing with customer / member enquiries
- Maintaining the Installer Programme via CRM database and communications to its members
- Encouraging Installer Programme members to upgrade to Independent Network Membership
- Facilitate and support all reports required for internal or member analysis.
Independent Network Database
- Highlight any issues, whereby there is a drop in performance to drive remedial/positive change.
- Drive continuous improvement of the KPI reporting methodology to ensure metrics enable us to assess performance and act if necessary.
- Liaising with our IT provider to review system issues and future upgrade improvements, cascading information to the PP team and members. Weekly tracking and reporting.
- Reporting – Monthly KPI’s, Budget Spend, IN Metrics for Member Reporting.
- Management – Ensure databases are managed in-line with VEKA’s GDPR policies
- Improvement – Support business case product initiatives.
- Communication – Ensure high levels of activity throughout the Partner Programme
- Strength using a variety of data tools from databases to spreadsheets to mine and manipulate data.
- Experience of using Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Databases (Lotus Notes & others), etc.
- Quick to learn new systems and processes.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and reporting capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Policy aware and process driven
- Excellent customer service skills or verbal and written