Internal Recruitment Partner
Closing date: 31/03/2020
As part of the company strategy to deliver our 2020 vision, a new role has been identified and is seen as critical for the proactive management of the Company’s talent acquisition and recruitment path.
This role will join the busy HR Team and will be Responsible for working collaboratively with key stakeholders within the business, to effectively deliver the employer brand, both internally and externally and Successful management of the candidate journey.
Working and living a culture of Continuous Improvement and taking Pride in your work, you will champion the recruitment process, from candidate resourcing through to onboarding.
Overall, we are looking for an individual that shares and leads our SPIRIT values and displays Integrity at all times.
If you think you have these qualities which we call VEKA SPIRIT, then we’d love you to join the team.
- Liaison with internal managers/HR business partners to understand potential future vacancies
- Development of VEKA talent pool in line with GDPR.
- Proactive relationships with hiring managers/unit leaders to maintain and promote VEKA recruitment standards and best practice
- Challenge and review all potential role replacement opportunities and requirements
- Development of company succession plan strategy in conjunction with HR Business Partners
- Conduct and facilitate internal training and development for interview and selection standards
- Management of front end onboarding requirements and new starter induction handover
- Devise and deliver Job Descriptions and Job Adverts in line with business requirements and strategy
- Facilitate use of VEKA’s social media outlets in partnership with marketing
- Ensure cost effective and proactive use of varying recruitment channels
- Statistical measurement of and promotion of candidate diversity profile
- Conduct targeted candidate sourcing via appropriate methods
- Liaising with hiring managers/unit leaders to conduct shortlist selections
- Ensure transparent and measurable selection methods are used as standard
- Manage all candidate testing and profile assessments and interpretation
- Candidate journey in line with SPIRIT Values
- Regular benchmarking of candidate attraction offering and benefit proposition
- Organisation of recruitment roadshows/events and development of external literature
- Ongoing view and development of VEKA’s external employer branding
- Working with HR Team on community liaison and initiatives to promote VEKA’s CSR development
- Confirmation of hiring offers and candidate feedback
- Development of candidate contact and communication triggers during notice period onboarding
- Facilitation of new starter induction onboarding with wider HR Team
- Successful handover of candidate onboarding process to HR Business Partners
- Previous recent experience of recruitment and candidate sourcing
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection
- Idea generation/CI and self starter
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Monitoring of future recruitment trends
- Process driven