Independent Network Membership & Sales Co-ordinator
Closing date: 07/12/2020
Reporting to the Partner Programme Team Leader, this role will join the busy Independent Network Team and will be Responsible for supporting membership offers (Independent Network and Installer Programme) to VEKA installers and fabricators, encouraging membership growth.
You will Successfully manage a range of data management and processing requirements, in addition to conducting and managing general administration duties.
Working and living a culture of Continuous Improvement and taking Pride in your work, you will be required to produce KPI reports each month to assess performance and drive change if required.
Overall, we are looking for an individual that shares and leads our SPIRIT values and displays Integrity at all times.
If you think you have these qualities which we call VEKA SPIRIT, then we’d love you to join the team.
- In & outbound communication to installer businesses encouraging membership engagement & growth.
- Liaising with VEKA BDM’s & IN Membership Consultants to support tracking of membership recruitment
- Responsible for application process and onboarding of new members
- Updating internal databases and monthly reporting – wins/losses/market trends
- Assist assigned IN Members ensuring legal compliance and KPI business objectives are met
- Promote IN member benefits ensuring members receive
- Promote & implement Affiliate products & services ensuring member engagement of ‘value added’
- Interaction with members, membership prospects & affiliates via digital methods ie webex
Membership administration duties
- responsibilities for Building Regulations compliance, liaising with external Affiliate partners
- General administration housekeeping, database updates, incoming / outgoing postal communications
- Day to day homeowner incoming & outgoing telephone/email communications ensuring excellent customer service
- To input member/consumer information/data into the IN database:
- Input customer IBG questionnaires / devising alternative way to drive efficiency longer term.
- Dealing with customer / member enquiries
- Maintaining the Installer Programme via CRM database and communications to its members
- Encouraging Installer Programme members to upgrade to Independent Network Membership
- Facilitate and support all reports required for internal or member analysis.
Independent Network Database
- Highlight any issues, whereby there is a drop in performance in order to drive remedial/positive change.
- Drive continuous improvement of the KPI reporting methodology to ensure metrics enable us to assess performance and act if necessary.
- Liaising with our IT provider to review system issues and future upgrade improvements, cascading information to the PP team and members. Weekly tracking and reporting.
- Strength using a variety of data tools from databases to spreadsheets to mine and manipulate data.
– Experience of using Excel, Powerpoint, CRM, Databases (Lotus Notes & others), etc.
– Quick to learn new systems and processes.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and reporting capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Policy aware and process driven
- Excellent customer service skills or verbal and written