Graduate Trainee – Inventory Coordinator
Closing date: 28/05/2021
We are currently looking for a Graduate Trainee to act as Inventory Co-ordinator, assisting the Inventory Controller with the ongoing management and control of the finished goods inventory.
You will be Responsible for planning and undertaking cycle counts, ensuring that stock levels are recorded and reported accurately and in line with KPI’s.
You will use your analytical mindset to investigate stock errors, implementing corrective actions where required, and adopt a Continuous Improvement approach to all areas of the role.
Your excellent Speaking & Listening skills will be essential in ensuring effective communication with all areas of the business.
This position would suit a recent graduate, who is looking to progress their career within the Manufacturing sector. Over time, the successful applicant is likely to work in number of key roles within the business, with a view to management progression in the medium term.
What you’ll do
- Cycle Counts – supply reports and maintain KPIs
- Investigate stock errors and implement corrective actions
- Continuous Improvement
- Update and maintain work instructions
- Raise SCRs for items to be scrapped
- Assist with year-end stock take
What you’ll need
- Live by our ACT Values
- Recent degree (preferably STEM related)
- An analytical mindset and approach to problem solving
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
We reserve the right to close this advertisement before the closing date if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.