Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Closing date: 28/05/2021
We are currently looking for a recent graduate to join our team, with a view to becoming a Manufacturing Engineer – leading and managing all improvement activities within Operations, focusing on both process and project delivery.
You will focus on the design and operation of integrated systems and processes to ensure production of high quality economically competitive profiles.
You will also manage and improve current processes procedures and documentation, and improve project delivery for areas of extrusion, lamination and warehouse.
You will report into an existing Manufacturing Engineer, who will act as a mentor in your progression within the engineering team.
- Manage and improve current processes procedures and documentation.
- Ensure delivery of outstanding BIT projects.
- Create a methodology for implementation of Kaizen and improvement events.
- Develop real time problem and data collection.
- Assist in reduction in scrap performance.
- Live by our ACT Values
- Engineering, Scientific or Mathematical Degree
- Experience of working within Manufacturing plants (preferred)
- Technically minded, hands on and with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise directly with suppliers having good oral and written communication.
- Team player who can handle / accept responsibility and mentor other members of the department.
- Able to provide data backed feedback formally and informally.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement before the closing date if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.