Closing date: 02/07/2021
To ensure that buildings and services meet the needs of people working within them and to ensure strategic vision for future site development is mapped and delivered.
To take full responsibility for all buildings, services, and associated improvements within business.
- Management & Delivery of capital projects. Coordination from concept to final handover.
- Development and coordination of future site.
- Liaise contractually on capital project spend with MRO.
- Management of building maintenance to maintain working environment & to ensure H&S standards are met and maintained.
- Management and development of Site Security Team.
- FM Global Interface & Management of strategic improvement plan.
- Responsibility for Fire Alarm Systems and development.
- To liaise with colleagues and all levels of employees on day to day duties and issues.
- To maintain all Health, Safety and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Manufacturing Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Experience of working within Manufacturing plants.
- Experience with project management and planning.
- Hands on approach.
- Technically minded, hands on and with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise directly with suppliers having good oral and written communication.
- Team player who can handle / accept responsibility and mentor other members of the department.
- Able to provide data backed feedback formally and informally.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement before the closing date if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.