Digital Marketing Manager – Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Closing date: 31/01/2020
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Successfully deliver digital marketing focus and excellence and drive the digital agenda for the business on a B2B/B2C and community platform, covering a 6 – 12 month maternity leave absence.
Working and living a culture of continuous Improvement, whilst displaying Integrity at all times, the position will be Responsible for website development/management, paid & organic search, digital affiliate/partnership marketing, digital display advertising, social media, email marketing/digital lead generation activities, portal, intranet amongst other digital support.
The role will be required to mentor and coach other Team members, taking Pride in their work, therefore the ability to support, develop and lead others is a requirement of the role.
If you think you have these qualities which we call the VEKA SPIRIT, then we’d love you to join the team.
- Responsible for delivering the clear digital strategy for all VEKA plc brands within the UK portfolio as set out by the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will ensure the strategy is implemented and executed to deliver ongoing improvement and optimisation.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
– Websites; Management of all VEKA plc websites. Continuous review ensuring all sites are working correctly based on the specification document provided. Working with the Digital Marketing Executive to support their management of the site with the internal stakeholders & agencies, ensure the UX of all sites is working to the best of its ability, based on the specification document,s and ensuring consistently good relationships with chosen agencies. JEKBEE, A&P, Double 6, MagLabs, BHW Print Group, A&P, All Checked.
– Traffic Driving Activities; ensure SEO/PPC is being correctly executed by the agencies (A&P/JEKBEE) and meeting the KPI’s set. Review the monthly reports with the Digital Marketing Executive and have monthly update meetings with agencies to ensure both SEO & PPC is being used to drive greatest level of conversions to the site (as per KPI’s)
– Social Media; Support Digital Marketing Executive in Social Media day to day. Ensure all channels are monitored for comments, messages & replies – responding in a timely and appropriate manner as representative of the business. Review the social media planner (via Sprout) with Digital Marketing Executive, to ensure content is in-line with the content pillars and correct from a company perspective.
– Digital Content; responsible for adapting offline content (developed by the Marketing Communications Manager) for online purposes. Delivering a clear video content strategy for both B2B and B2C to drive sales, drive VEKA brand, etc. Linking this into Social Media strategy and ownership of YouTube channel development.
– Email Marketing; with the Digital Marketing Executive develop lead generation campaigns via data lists to drive enquiries/sales. Ownership of campaign KPI’s and measures to drive continuous improvement campaign by campaign. Working with Marketing Communications Manager should a combination of offline & online comms be required to reach to overall brief. Ownership of the relationship with solutions provider, Dotmailer.
– Data Management; responsibility for customer data lists; ownership of GDPR (storage of customer/consumer data), ensuring all contact is managed according to best-in-class data protection guidance.
– Portal; management and continuous improvement of the VEKA customer portal. The objective of the portal is to provide a single solution for our customers to find images, marketing material, print bespoke brochures, etc. for all the brands/services we offer (VEKA, Halo, IN, IP, general, etc.)
– Intranet; support the Digital Marketing Executive in maintaining ‘Marketing owned’ areas of VEKANet. Chair Super User meetings to ensure continuous improvement of the VEKANet project.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to ensure brand consistency through offline and online communications.
- Ensure activity is delivered on time, on brand, to pre-agreed KPI’s / measures, timescales and budget.
- Management and development of the Digital Marketing Executive responsible for implementation of all social media activity and website support.
- Supporting all VEKA group brands, both B2B & B2C, targeting a range of differing audiences from trade, commercial, architects to end-user / consumer.
- Ca. 6 years’ digital marketing experience; with clear evidence of website development and maintenance, search & social media.
- Ca. 3 years’ experience in offline marketing.
- Excellent oral & written communication, together with strong negotiation skills to gain buy-in on digital marketing initiatives as well as drive value from 3 party suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- A keen team player, team leader and mentor for others in the department.