Customer Service Advisor
Closing date: 16/04/2021
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy team.
As part of our Enthusiastic Customer Service Team who take Pride in their work, you will be the first line of contact for our valued customers, and be Responsible for handling customer orders, advising on product availability, pricing and delivery.
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate your “Can Do” approach by working as part of a team, helping to resolve customer queries and securing positive outcomes which drive Improvement, and also protect our OTIF performance for our customers.
Above all, you will be happy in delivering the perfect customer experience!
- Handle all customer queries and process customer orders.
- Deal with internal queries as and when they arise, ensuring accurate and speedy response.
- Deal with requests for proof of delivery, liaising with transport department as and when necessary.
- Electronically file customer orders on an ongoing basis throughout the day.
- Raise credit requests as and when required.
- Provide support to managers and our field-based sales team.
- Provide proactive customer reports.
- Assist with general team duties.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the business.
- Actively contribute to the positive spirit within the team.
- Promote and implement relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the VEKA Values at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues on day to day duties and issues.
- Maintain all Health, Safety and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Live by our ACT Values
- Good written and verbal communication
- Able to understand the product being sold to support customer queries
- IT literate in areas such as SAP and Microsoft packages
- A friendly telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Passionate about customers, recognising them as vital to our future success
- Experience of working within a team
- A desire to succeed