Vacancies: Customer Service Advisor
Closing date: 15/07/2022
To provide our customers with an outstanding customer experience, helping them to choose and source our products by providing high quality, accurate information and support through multiple methods of contact and timely and accurate order processing.
- Be the 1st line of contact for customers for product availability, pricing and order queries.
- Accurately process customer orders using SAP to enable them to source the products they need, in order to meet their own fabrication and customer requirements.
- Support flexibility in areas such as order additions, overnight requests, collection requests, returns and miscellaneous orders
- Work with the “made to order” system to ensure specials are professionally handled from a price and availability perspective.
- Work across the VEKA business to help resolve any queries or secure outcomes which protect our OTIF performance for our customers.
- Proactively contact customers to provide advanced warning of delivery shortages, providing them with clarity on the new delivery date, and ensuring they can plan accordingly.
- Promote and support use of VEKA’s online ordering system by customers in order to reduce manual order processing, freeing up time to provide customers with other services and support.
- Handle all customer queries and process customer orders.
- Deal with internal queries as and when they arise, ensuring accurate and speedy response.
- Deal with requests for proof of delivery, liaising with transport department as and when necessary.
- Electronically file customer orders on an ongoing basis throughout the day.
- Raise credit requests as and when required.
- Provide support to managers and our field-based sales team.
- Provide proactive customer reports.
- Assist with general team duties.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the business.
- Actively contribute to the positive spirit within the team.
- Promote and implement relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the VEKA Values at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues on day to day duties and issues.
- Maintain all Health, Safety and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable working with numbers with a focus on accuracy.
- Able to understand the product being sold to support customer queries.
- IT literate in areas such as SAP, CRM and Microsoft packages.
- Able to provide solutions to challenges in the interests of the customer/business.
- Warm and positive outlook, capable of producing a “smile” through all methods of communication.
- Passionate about customers, recognising them as vital to our future success.
- A team player, putting needs of team ahead of own needs.
- Focused on improvement, constructively providing ideas on how to improve all aspects of the work.